Transparent Fees, No Surprises
- Flat fees when possible
- Contingent fees in applicable cases
- Payment plan option
Probate & Guardianship
- Probate of Will, Uncontested – $2,500-3,500 depending on the complexity (not including court/clerk fees/bond/etc.)
- Probate with No Will, Uncontested – $3,000-5,000 depending on complexity (not including court/clerk fees/ad litem/bond/etc.).
- Contested / Dependent Probate – billed hourly at $325.
- Order to Release Financial Information – $750.
- Survivorship Affidavit – $750.
- Probate of Will as Muniment of Title – $2,000-$3,000 depending on complexity.
- Small Estate Affidavit / Heirship Affidavit – billed hourly at $325 or $1,000 and up (depending on complexity).
- Family Settlement Agreement – billed hourly at $325 or $1,500 flat fee and up (depending on complexity).
- Minor or Incapacitated Management Trust – $2,500 and up.
- Elder Law / Disability / Medicaid Planning – billed hourly at $325 hourly.
- Advanced Probate Advice – billed hourly at $325.
- Simple Will and Estate Plan Documents (includes will, directive to physicians, durable power of attorney, medical power of attorney, HIPPA authorization, declaration of guardian) – single person $800 and married couple $1,500.
- Revocable Trust – single person $1,000 and married couple $2,500.
- Pre-Nuptial / Post-Nuptial / Separate Property Agreement – $1,000 and up.
- Special Needs Trust / Spendthrift Trust / ILIT / Charitable Trust / Dynasty Trust – $2,500 and up.
- Advanced Estate Planning & Estate/Gift Tax Planning – billed hourly at $325.
Free Help With Probate Matters
If you have limited means and a legal or tax problem, you may qualify for free legal help from a number of organizations. We encourage you to contact these organizations for assistance. If you are in the Houston-metro area, you may qualify for free legal assistance through Houston Volunteer Lawyers (click here).