Dealing with the Decedent’s Property
Having started the court proceedings, we can now spend more time focusing on what property the personal representative has to contend with. There are a number of rules and issues to consider for different types of property.
These rules and issues include the following:
- Who Owns the Decedent’s Property
- Probate vs. Non-Probate Property
- Handling Probate Property
- Setting Aside Exempt Property
- Allowance in Lieu of Exempt Property (Coming soon)
Click on one of these topics to read more about the topic.
Hire an Experienced Probate Attorney
Do you need help with a probate matter in Houston-metro area or the surrounding communities? We are experienced probate attorneys who represent clients with sensitive probate matters. If so, please give us a call us at or use the contact form below to see how we can help.