The Initial Probate Court Proceedings
The probate process in court by filing the application with the probate court. There are several matters that have to be considered in starting and completing the probate process.
This matters often include the following:
- Selecting the Probate Court
- The Probate Application
- Proving up the Will in Court
- Probate When There is No Will
- Taking the Oath & Letters Testamentary
- Probate for a Missing Person
- Probate Involving a Minor or Incapacitated Adult
Click on one of these topics to read more about the topic.
Hire an Experienced Probate Attorney
Do you need help with a probate matter in Houston-metro area or the surrounding communities? We are experienced probate attorneys who represent clients with sensitive probate matters. If so, please give us a call us at or use the contact form below to see how we can help.