Issues to Consider Before Filing for Probate in Texas
Before filing the probate application, it is advisable to pause to think through several issues. This advance planning can save a considerable amount of time and stress throughout the probate process.
These pre-filing probate issues include the following:
- Dependent Administration in Texas
- Independent Administration in Texas
- Selecting the Personal Representative
- The Personal Representative’s Tasks, Duties, & Liability
- Posting Bond for Texas Probate Cases
Click on one of these topics to read more about the topic.
Hire an Experienced Probate Attorney
Do you need help with a probate matter in Houston-metro area or the surrounding communities? We are experienced probate attorneys who represent clients with sensitive probate matters. If so, please give us a call us at or use the contact form below to see how we can help.