T R A N S P A R E N T F E E S, N O S U R P R I S E S
flat fees wherever possible | contingent fees in applicable cases
Probate & Guardianship
- Probate of Will, Uncontested – $2,500 (not including court/clerk fees/bond/etc.), higher if estate includes business or other complex assets.
- Probate with No Will, Uncontested – $3,000 (not including court/clerk fees/ad litem/bond/etc.).
- Contested / Dependent Probate – billed hourly at $300.
- Survivorship Affidavit – $750.
- Probate of Will as Muniment of Title – $1,500.
- Small Estate Affidavit / Heirship Affidavit – billed hourly at $300 or $1,500 and up (depending on complexity).
- Family Settlement Agreement – billed hourly at $300 or $2,500 and up (depending on complexity).
- Minor or Incapacitated Management Trust – $3,000 and up.
- Elder Law / Disability / Medicaid Planning – billed hourly at $300 hourly.
- Advanced Probate Advice – billed hourly at $300.
- Simple Will and Estate Plan Documents (includes will, directive to physicians, durable power of attorney, medical power of attorney, HIPPA authorization, declaration of guardian) – single person $1,000 and married couple $1,800.
- Revocable Trust – single person $1,000 and married couple $2,500.
- Pre-Nuptial / Post-Nuptial / Separate Property Agreement – $1,000 and up.
- Special Needs Trust / Spendthrift Trust / ILIT / Charitable Trust / Dynasty Trust – $2,500 and up.
- Advanced Estate Planning & Estate/Gift Tax Planning – billed hourly at $300.
Free Help With Legal & Tax Matters
If you have limited means and a legal or tax problem, you may qualify for free legal help from a number of organizations. We encourage you to contact these organizations for assistance. If you are in the Houston-metro area, you may qualify for free legal assistance through Houston Volunteer Lawyers (click here).