The probate process in Texas is complex. When someone dies, the loved ones are often at a loss as to what to do. Typical questions include:
– How do I handle the funeral and make burial arrangements?
– How do I start the probate process?
– Who can serve as the executor or administrator?
– How do I transfer assets and when?
– Do I need to hire a probate attorney?
These are just a few of the questions that come up. We address these and other questions in our Texas Probate Guide. If you need help figuring out where to start with the probate process, try our Texas Probate Guide.